Due to Blu-ray licensing, even if a Mac has an external Blu-ray drive, it can not play back Blu-ray movies from the original source discs. With iDeer Mac Blu-ray player, watching Blu-ray discs on Mac is finally possible. Let's see how to play Blu-ray discs on Mac:
1) A Mac computer
2) A Blu-ray drive (USB should be above 2.0)
3) iDeer Blu-ray Player software
4) A Blu-ray disc
5) Network connection
How to play Blu-ray on Mac
Step 1: Connect a Blu-ray drive to Mac via USB interface.
Step 2: Download and install iDeer Mac Blu-ray Player on your Mac.
Step 3: Get your Mac play Blu-ray movies.
1) Run iDeer Mac Blu-ray Player.
2) Insert BD into the Blu-ray driver. The Blu-ray player will automatically load the disc information, then you can watch Blu-ray movies on your Mac.
3) Or you can click lower right corner Open Disc or Open File to choose what you want to play.
Just in a few above steps, you can play Blu-ray discs or files on your Mac. If you want to play Blu-ray on your Windows PC, you can refer to How to Play Bluray Movies on PC.