iDeer Mac Blu-ray player is a universal media player used to play blu-ray discs, DVDs, videos, audios, and pictures, etc like any other player. What distinguish it from others are the advanced and unique features which could not be found in any other player. The most attractive feature is that getting interface of mac Blu-ray Player changed can be by your own choice.
1. Download iDeer Mac Blu-ray Player and install it if you do not have one.
2. Start iDeer Blu-ray Player, then click "Customize Background..." in Window menu.
3. Choose your favourite picture in the pop-up window and click Open.
4. Thus, you can get Mac Blu-ray Player interface changed with your favourite picture. This is usually good when you are listening to an audio formatted data.
5. You can repeat the same steps to use other pictures as background. If you want to set to default background, click Default Background in Window menu, then you can have the original iDeer Blu-ray Player interface.
In there few steps, you can get interface of mac Blu-ray Player changed. If you do not have any picture to set as wallpaper, there are a range of wallpapers on our website which you can download for free. For more wallpapers, you can click here: http://www.ideerapp.com/change-wallpaper-on-player/?p=1