Due to Blu-ray licensing, Windows 7 doesn't include the ability to play Blu-ray discs and files natively. However, iDeer Windows Blu-ray Player provides you an easy solution and teaches you how to play Blu-ray Disc on Windows 7.
1) A Windows 7 computer
2) A Blu-ray drive (USB should be above 2.0)
3) iDeer Blu-ray Player software
4) A Blu-ray Disc
5) Network connection
How to play Blu-ray Disc on Windows 7
Step 1: Connect your computer with an external Blu-ray drive via USB interface if it doesn't have one.
Step 2: Download iDeer Blu-ray Player and install this Windows 7 Blu-ray player on your computer.
Step 3: Get Windows 7 play Blu-ray.
1) Run iDeer Blu-ray Player;
2) Insert your Blu-ray disc into the Blu-ray drive;
3) iDeer Blu-ray Player can automatically play the Blu-ray movie when the disc is inserted. You can also click the right bottom icon and select Open Disc to open the disc manually. You can also choose Open File to play Blu-ray folders or ISO files.
Just in the above steps, you can get your Windows 7 play Blu-ray successfully. Free download one and have a try. If fail, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to play Blu-ray on Mac, you can refer to How to play Blu-ray disc on Mac?.