iDeer Blu-ray Player gives users friendly Blu-ray playback experience with a clean and simple interface. All functions are arranged in good order in the menu bar. Through these options, users can easily adjust video and audio settings, most of which are easy to understand and operate, however, AirX option is a little complex. Therefore, iDeer Blu-ray offers a tutorial for users to learn what it is and how to use AirX option to play Blu-ray on iPhone/iPad/iTouch.
What is AirX technology?
AirX technology is the latest best ICT(Information Communication Technology) system based on space adaptive algorithm developed by BHU Networks company. The technology enables a wireless communication system to cover large areas, long-distance transmission, strong interference suppression and high bandwidth access capability. With AirX built in iDeer Blu-ray player, it makes Blu-ray movies accessible to iPhone/iPad /iPod touch in the same Wi-Fi environment.
According to iDeerApp Software, there are some basic equipments that are needed:
1. A computer (Windows or Mac)
2. Blu-ray Player software (iDeer Blu-ray player)
How to Play Blu-Ray on iPhone/iPad/iTouch with an AirX Option?
1. Download iDeer Blu-ray Playerfor Mac or PC from official website and install it.
2. For Blu-ray disc, connect a Blu-ray drive with the computer via USB connection if the drive is not internal.
3. Enable “AirX” option under the “Tools” menu before inserting a Blu-ray disc or playing local Blu-ray movies.
4. Click “Open File” or “Open Disc” button to load Blu-ray information. In a few second, the screen will go black and display the website URL “http://airx.tv “.
5. Open "Safari" in iPhone/iPad/iTouch and then input the URL above into it. Then the loaded Blu-ray source will be listed, and users can enjoy Blu-ray movies on iPhone/iPad/iTouch.
6. Click the save button on iPhone/iPad/iTouch and select the "Add to Home Screen", it can be saved as a shortcut on the home screen , and can be opened directly via the URL next time.
Any new user is eligible for a free trail. Free download is available at: http://www.ideerapp.com/download.html For more details, you can refer to specific tutorials in official website:
How to play Blu-ray on iPhone: http://www.ideerapp.com/play-blu-ray-on-iphone.html
How to play Blu-ray on iPad: http://www.ideerapp.com/play-blu-ray-on-ipad.html
How to play Blu-ray on iPod Touch: http://www.ideerapp.com/play-blu-ray-on-ipod-touch.html